Notice to all customers – Corona Virus (COVID-19)
We cannot wait to open our premises and welcome you all back to Airborn!
As a business we still do not have any confirmation of a specific date as to when the leisure industry can open utilising indoor gym spaces such as ours.
We would like to provide further information on how things might be different and what you may expect when you return to our premises.
We will continue to follow the current government guidance.
This will determine when any of the following measures will be adapted or changed.
· We believe a 1 metre social measure may be in place. As a result this will limit how many people can participate at any one time within the facility.
A new timetable has been put in place to combat this as best we can.
· Alongside the new timetable, we will only be accepting bookings via our online booking system,
no walk-ins will be accepted and we will not be accepting cash at reception.
· Reception will be adapted with screens to protect staff and queuing areas will be installed.
Parents will be asked to drop off children whilst maintaining social distancing requirements.
· Where possible we ask parents not to enter the academy, and remain in their cars for drop and pick up.
If children are required to have an adult present during classes, there will be a designated area for them to wait.
· The COVID Secure guidance for workplaces will be put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and the customers.
This is still being formulated by the government for each specific work sector and will be published when we have it.
· Face coverings can be worn where it is safe to do so. This will not be compulsory.
Airborn Academy will NOT be providing these. How you choose to protect yourselves will be up to you,
but we will require any measure you bring yourself to be safe for you and everyone else.
· Hand sanitation products to be used on entrance to the building, Airborn Academy will provide these.
Hand soap will also be available in all bathrooms and regular hand washing will be encouraged.
· Increased cleaning before each class will be in place to disinfect any equipment.
All equipment will be disinfected after each class and a regular deep clean of the facility will take place each day.
The Airbag will be off limits initially and we are awaiting guidance on shared equipment for activities such as aerial silks
· Staggered start times for classes, to minimise congregation in reception areas and to ensure cleaning schedule can be met.
· Potential for different entrances and exits to minimise any congestion at reception. This will be clearly marked.
· Water machine will not be in use. All participants are required to bring their own water bottle for personal use only.
· There will be no changing facilities [pigeon holes] Participants are required to arrive in their training attire.
This advice may change at any time going forwards and be enforced and influenced by local authorities or the central government.
To ensure you get the updates please check our site and social media.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via email.
Please do not call the buildings. We will be putting together a FAQ section for the website going forwards which will hopefully answer most of your questions.
Thank you all for your continuing support and we hope to see you back training soon.
Airborn Academy Team